Saturday 21 January 2012

You Win...Or You Die...

This is going to be a very, very short post because I can't actually contain my stupid fangirly squealing long enough to type anything deep and meaningful today.  Basically, Game of Thrones series 2 will air in the UK on Sky Atlantic very, very soon - April 2nd, to be exact, the day after it airs in the USA.  So hopefully we can expect more of this:



More of this:



A good dose of this:



And LOTS of this:



Actually, I could literally watch a whole 10 hour series of Tyrion kicking Joffrey's arse without feeling too unhappy about it...in fact so long as they sneak in the odd moment like these (photos below) alongside all the slapping, I'm happy...



In fact the only thing I will DEFINITELY miss about series 2 is Jason Momoa sending shivers down my spine by doing THIS:



Oh. My. Actual. Gods.  I don't care that this wasn't in the books.  I don't care that Dothraki wouldn't know a haka if it jumped up and bit them in the arse.  Oh. My. Actual. GODS.  It's enough to make a girl want to be sold to a horselord...

No comments: