Monday 30 January 2012

In Which I Fangirl. A Lot.

Ok, so the new Game of Thrones season 2 trailer is out...


...which basically means that my brain is now completely mush.  Well, more than usual, anyway.  Aside from the teeny-weeny complaint that it needs more Richard Madden (Robb Stark) and Kit Harington (Jon Snow) in it, it is actually amazing.  Conleth Hill as Varys has just turned one of my most uncertain characters into a total favourite; Carice van Houten looks amazing as Melisandre (and ohmigod, was that a birthing of a shadow-baby thing I saw?!!) and Emilia Clarke (Daenerys) and Peter Dinklage (Tyrion) are just amazing.  I cannot get over how beautifully-shot the whole thing is, how brilliantly-acted the whole thing is and goddamit I want it to be April 2nd right NOW!

I'm off to do some re-reading and some major fangirling...

No comments: