Friday 6 January 2012

Day of the Lust List...

The GBF wanted me to call this something like 'Friday Fitties' but then again he's completely insane.  Besides, he denigrated my Lust List yesterday which basically makes him slightly lower down my list of All-Time Awesome People than he was before.  (I jest - I love him more than Green and Blacks and he knows it.  That's half the problem...)

But because he suggested it (and to prove to the world at large that my taste in men isn't all bad...honest), we have officially designated Fridays as the Day of the Lust List.  Which sounds like a terrible 50's B-movie that I would actually go and see in a heartbeat because, y'know, terrible 50's B-movies are all kinds of awesome, but is actually nothing more than an excuse for me to post pictures of not-at-all-unattractive-yet-very-talented gentlemen.  *cough*  To be honest it's more like an excuse for me to post the pictures and for the GBF (who now lives in Scouseland and so cannot abuse me in person) to cackle hysterically at them and send me cruel and taunting emails.  These are the sacrifices I willingly make...So here we go with the first Friday Lust List entry...

Ladies and not-ladies and everything in between, I give you....Shemar Moore.


I totally watch Criminal Minds for the gripping story lines and the fact that - hello! - it's about the FBI's Behavioural Analysis Unit at Quantico, which was sort of my dream job destination as a teenager.  The fact that Shemar Moore is in it is merely a happy coincidence, but one which occasionally means I miss a vital plot point and have to rewind the DVD again.

And I know I won't get any snarky emails from the GBF for this one because he thinks - for once - that I done good on this one.  Result...

Until next Friday, then, the Lust List is officially closed...

No comments: