Sunday 29 August 2010

I Enjoy Being A Girl...

...except on days like these, when my hormones appear to be all over the place. Dearest hormones, please kindly bugger off and stop making me think and feel the most ridiculous things at the most inopportune moments...

Exhibit A - making me cry like a mad woman at a kids film - a friggin' kids film!! - in front of said kiddies. Yeah, cos that wasn't embarrassing...

Exhibit B - making me weep and wail over the programme about gorillas. All fine and dandy when locked in the privacy of your own room; much less genius when in the presence of others at their house.

Exhibit C - the 'inappropriate' thoughts about 'inappropriate' people. Now I know why I suddenly like cricket - you can stop that right now, y'hear me?

Exhibit D - making me sob with fury over Jenson getting booted out of the Grand Prx today, and making me further sob when poxy Hamilton won.

Exhibit E - reducing me to a blubbering wreck over the kindness of certain friends, who were completely taken aback when their kind words produced a torrent of water to rival the Danube in full flood.

And that's just in the past 24 hours, and does not include the general weepiness throughout 'Stand By Me' or the end of 'Carousel'. Yes, hormones, I really think you can sod off...

2 comments:

Ray said...

lol women :P

Queen Of The Sapphire Waterfall said...

*huggles* I'm counting down the years till the menopause...And freedom!