Thursday 26 August 2010

General Ramblings

Bit of an assortment on the blogging front today. Mainly because I have nothing really to say/rant about this evening, and partly because I've been doing about five different things at once tonight.

1) I have been an 'expert' (HA!) on all things witchy/pagan/witch trials
2) I have got slightly too excited about the fact that there were ancient Goddess figurines found in Orkney (I love archaeology programmes on telly!)
3) I have been annoyed because Epica posted that they were doing a European tour; I got mega overexcited and went to their website; the UK is apparently not in Europe because they aren't playing here. WHY?!?!?!
4) I have worked out that there are far too many gigs and albums coming up in the next few months that I want/want to go to.
5) I am considering going to the Bridge Fest at Canning Town on Sunday, mainly because the fabulous and wonderful Sarah Jezebel Deva is playing, even though I have no one to go with at present.
6) I am also considering entering a few writing competitions - and that's the second place that I've put it down in black and white (well, type) and so now I suppose I'd better do it.
7) I am on a total music obsession at the moment; it's getting ridiculous. If I don't stop listening to Pendulum soon, I'm going to bugger the CD...

Wow, seven things! Who says women can't multitask?! Although everything has been underwritten by the seventh thing, it has to be said: for a girl who hates dance music, I have become seriously obsessed with Pendulum; their most recent album has been on my 'must buy' list since it came out and I finally got around to it this week - now I can't stop playing it! Mind you, when a song is as beautiful as 'Watercolour', it's kind of hard not to...



Right, I'm off to bed to have dreams about the lovely Rob Swire singing this song to me...

1 comment:

Ray said...

You can multi-task but not count...

"i've been doing about five things..."

"...Wow! seven things!"

women! *shakes head sadly*