Thursday 30 September 2010

Crashing Back to Reality....

Hi there, Blogverse, remember me? I'm that weird person who writes complete and utter crud and rants a lot! I have returned from the Frozen Wastelands of the North (Scotland - and yes, it was frozen) and thought I'd better check in.

I had intended to make this a rather marvy post all about my awesome holiday and how beautiful it all was, but as I've just spent the best part of an hour swearing at my laptop and Facebook while trying to upload the snaps from said holiday, I've now lost the will to live. There will be holiday details and piccies and stories and stuff to follow, but for now I thought I'd nick this from GemGem's blog (and she stole it from Holly, so all's fair in love and blogging!)

If I were a time of day, I’d be midnight.
If I were a planet, I’d be Neptune (it's an icy bitch).
If I were a sea animal, I’d be a seal.
If I were a direction, I’d be lost. (Ask Rich!)
If I were a piece of furniture, I’d be a squidgy armchair or a bookshelf.
If I were a liquid, I’d be blood.
If I were a gemstone, I’d be an emerald.
If I were a tree, I’d be a rowan (it's for protection).
If I were a tool, I’d be a hammer!
If I were a flower, I’d be a sweet pea.
If I were a kind of weather, I’d be a thunderstorm.
If I were a musical instrument, I’d be a cello. Belonging to Perttu.
If I were a color, I’d be indigo blue.
If I were an emotion, I’d be tempestuous.
If I were a fruit, I’d be a peach.
If I were a sound, I’d be laughter.
If I were an element, I’d be earth.
If I were a car, I’d be either a VW Camper or an original Mini Cooper.
If I were a food, I’d be chocolate.
If I were a place, I’d be the Isle of Skye.
If I were a material, I’d be velvet.
If I were a taste, I’d taste of lemon and ginger.
If I were a scent, I’d smell divine!
If I were an animal, I’d be a wolf.
If I were an object, I’d be a key.
If I were a body part, I’d be the heart.
If I were a facial expression, I’d be a smile.
If I were a song, I’d be Feint by Epica or Unintended by Muse
If I were a pair of shoes, I’d be T.U. K's, baby!!

Wow, random...

No comments: