Saturday 11 September 2010

MUSE!!!!!

Ahem. *coughs* Yes, I think I'm still a little overemotional after the gig last night. I'm also incredibly tired, which doesn't help the emotion and also makes me unable to type (not to mention turns me into Oscar the Grouch!)

I wish I could tell you, in exact detail, everything about seeing Muse at Wembley last night. I wish I could explain, without sounding like a total fangirl, how important their music has been to me in the past when dealing with "stuff". I wish I could describe exactly why I cried last night on actually getting to see them live. I even wish I could put into words exactly what it is about them that I love so much (besides the fact that I fancy Matt Bellamy like mad). But I can't. I actually, physically cannot find the words. All I can tell you is that the White Rabbits have become a new favorite band of mine, the Big Pink needn't have bothered, Lily Allen was just amazing and I love her, and Muse were...well, Muse were Muse. And Goddess, how emotional...Luckily for me, this time round they didn't play "Unintended" or "Sing for Absolution", because then I would have had to have been taken away by the men in white coats and given ECT to calm my hysterical sobs, but they did play this song (video from their last Wembley gig) and it did reduce me to tears.

Rob - this is for you. You know why. xx


1 comment:

Ray said...

Glad you had a prod buttock time.

I feel like one of those pretentious wanker types though when it comes to Muse because I just can't get into them now they're huge. I think they're "good" but no better than that and it always makes me feel bad when people go on about them like the messiahs :(

Again though, for your sake I'm glad you went out and enjoyed yourself. Plus you got a day out at Wembley which if it wasn't for music you'd never get near!