Wednesday 14 July 2010

My new love...

Ladies and gentlemen, I have an announcement to make. I am in love. Mind you, if you could see my beloved you would understand my complete and utter adoration. Hold on, let me find a picture...



Aren't they adorable? These are Little Penguins, from Phillip Island in Australia, and they are the cutest, most adorable little things I have ever seen! I love penguins anyway - I think it's the way they walk - but now I've seen the Little Penguins Bluey and Sheila (what better name for Australian penguins?) and their friends, my devotion has reached new heights. It's enough to make me want to go to Australia...and sit on a beach...now that's true love!

It's only a short post tonight as I didn't get back from Writer's Group until just now (more of which to follow), but I just had to share the cuteness!!

1 comment:

Melissa Rynn said...

THEY ARE SO CUTE! I love themmm!