Saturday 30 October 2010

Strictly Shallow...

Today's post will be short but sweet. And very, very sexy...

In summary: tonight's Strictly Come Dancing was a Halloween special and I was ultra looking forward to it because there would be Argentine Tango and Paso Doble's being danced, which are my two favourites. Imagine my surprise, delight and down-on-the-knees-thankfulness, then, for the opening number, which saw five of the pro dancers doing a paso. I can't tell you what anyone else did, not even Ann and Anton (and I concur with Bruce - they're my favourites), because of this number. Not only did it feature the return of my favourite dancer, the very sexy Matthew Cutler, but the also very sexy Robin, Artem, James and Brendan were also involved. It was heaven. I don't care how shallow and tragic this post makes me sound, or how much like a teenage girl I look when I say 'phwoar' - this was something special.

Thank you, Strictly producers, and thank you, gentlemen, for showing everyone what a paso is supposed to look like. And for making my temperature shoot up. Phwoar.

No comments: