Monday 6 December 2010

Crashing Back To Reality...

Finally. I feel vaguely human again after the battle to make the 50k on my Nano novel last month, and I actually managed to do it. Now all I need to do is finish the stupid story. Oh yeah, and get rid of whatever the hell it is that's currently making me feel like a walking corpse. Dear Santa, please send me a new body for Christmas. Preferably one that isn't falling apart from the inside out because, frankly, I'm bored of this now.

I'm sure there was supposed to be a point to this post but frankly it's escaped me now. Ho hum.

Right, back to the christmas list...not for me, sadly, but for other people. I don't know why I'm doing it; I'll not buy anything until Christmas Eve and then run around like a mad thing trying to ensure I don't miss anyone. Works like a charm...

Although, Santa, if you are reading this and want to put a little something under my tree: I appreciate that a new body is out of the question, but a pair of Vivienne Westwood Pirate boots and this dress http://candysays.co.uk/cream-and-brown-sprigged-1950s-shawl-collar-day-dress would be very kind of you.

And if you throw in burlesque lessons, I'll even sit on your lap...

1 comment:

Lanky? said...

Well done on reaching the limit. I failed miserably and went back to my play instead, and failed fairly miserably on that too!